Resolved

Update by user Dec 01, 2015

I emailed their corporate office about the problem and I received an email and phoned them. I received my discount and free shipping so I am happy that they honored their website offer. Very nice company and located in US dor I could actually understand them!

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2015

I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable.The website had the price of the item and stated that it was eligible for the after Thanksgiving coupon only.

When I attempted to place my order, it said it was not coupon eligible. WHY???? I even checked the fine print and did not see it listed as ineligible. The website clearly states that it is eligible, right next to the item number!!

I attempted to call customer service and was told that I would have to pay full price and they would request the difference (which is $50) from corporate, but could not guarantee that it would be approved. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!! Someone is in charge of their website and making sure that the ads are correct as stated.

Someone dropped the ball!!I want the item for the price that they promised!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of crosley cd turntable from Carsons and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carsons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Macys. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carsons for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carsons?

Comments