2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I'm very upset with this purchase.

I asked for duty manager in the store and still no one want to help with my situation.

I'm paid for expensive ring and have it resize to 1 size up. Which I NEVER did in my life. NO ONE ever told me that I can't return or exchange it if I do so. I felt rip off while I could buy the same ring for way less.

The ring is new. Just didn't have tag cause I never have it. Now I can't even exchange for another items which I'm willing to pay much more. I'm elite customers and had been buying so many jewelry with Carsons.

I shouldn't be treat this way.I need someone contact me asap

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Carsons and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Macys that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Carsons.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Carsons to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carsons?

Comments