Carsons - Review about Crosley Cd Turntable from Oak Ridge, Tennessee

Update added by user Dec 01, 2015

I emailed their corporate office about the problem and I received an email and phoned them. I received my discount and free shipping so I am happy that they honored their website offer. Very nice company and located in US dor I could actually understand them!

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2015

I went onto on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable.The website had the price of the item and stated that it was eligible for the after Thanksgiving coupon only.

When I attempted to place my order, it said it was not coupon eligible. WHY???? I even checked the fine print and did not see it listed as ineligible. The website clearly states that it is eligible, right next to the item number!!

I attempted to call customer service and was told that I would have to pay full price and they would request the difference (which is $50) from corporate, but could not guarantee that it would be approved. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!! Someone is in charge of their website and making sure that the ads are correct as stated.

Someone dropped the ball!!I want the item for the price that they promised!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Crosley Cd Turntable
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #741366 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Carsons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Carsons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Carsons.
Filing a new complaint about