Update added by user Dec 01, 2015
I emailed their corporate office about the problem and I received an email and phoned them. I received my discount and free shipping so I am happy that they honored their website offer. Very nice company and located in US dor I could actually understand them!
Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2015
I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable.The website had the price of the item and stated that it was eligible for the after Thanksgiving coupon only.
When I attempted to place my order, it said it was not coupon eligible. WHY???? I even checked the fine print and did not see it listed as ineligible. The website clearly states that it is eligible, right next to the item number!!
I attempted to call customer service and was told that I would have to pay full price and they would request the difference (which is $50) from corporate, but could not guarantee that it would be approved. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!! Someone is in charge of their website and making sure that the ads are correct as stated.
Someone dropped the ball!!I want the item for the price that they promised!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Crosley Cd Turntable
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "First, watch the video I uploaded of the General Mangager Darrell at the Oak Ridge location either on here or on their Facebook. I bought an07 Jeep Wrangler about a..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."