Carsons - Review about Crosley Cd Turntable from Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Update added by user Dec 01, 2015
I emailed their corporate office about the problem and I received an email and phoned them. I received my discount and free shipping so I am happy that they honored their website offer. Very nice company and located in US dor I could actually understand them!
Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2015
I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable.The website had the price of the item and stated that it was eligible for the after Thanksgiving coupon only.
When I attempted to place my order, it said it was not coupon eligible. WHY???? I even checked the fine print and did not see it listed as ineligible. The website clearly states that it is eligible, right next to the item number!!
I attempted to call customer service and was told that I would have to pay full price and they would request the difference (which is $50) from corporate, but could not guarantee that it would be approved. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!! Someone is in charge of their website and making sure that the ads are correct as stated.
Someone dropped the ball!!I want the item for the price that they promised!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Crosley Cd Turntable
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "First, watch the video I uploaded of the General Mangager Darrell at the Oak Ridge location either on here or on their Facebook. I bought an07 Jeep Wrangler about a..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."