Downers Grove, Illinois
2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I'm very upset with this purchase.

I asked for duty manager in the store and still no one want to help with my situation.

I'm paid for expensive ring and have it resize to 1 size up. Which I NEVER did in my life. NO ONE ever told me that I can't return or exchange it if I do so. I felt rip off while I could buy the same ring for way less.

The ring is new. Just didn't have tag cause I never have it. Now I can't even exchange for another items which I'm willing to pay much more. I'm elite customers and had been buying so many jewelry with Carsons.

I shouldn't be treat this way.I need someone contact me asap

Had an Experience with Carsons?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Closing My Account with TopHatter Tophatter "I have had issues with them three times, and I'm tired of their BS. This last one is the straw. I had ordered a silly item that all women hope..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more